Since 1988, HRC Fertulity has remained dedicated helping hopeful parents build families through world-class assisted reproductive technology & compassion.
Some leisure activities, jobs, and the use of drugs and medications may all increase the chances of infertility.
'Valentine in the Morning' Radio Show Host Jillian Escoto Opens Up About Her Egg Freezing Journey with HRC Fertility as Single Woman – HRC Fertility – Bringing Dreams to Life
'Valentine in the Morning' 104.3 MYfm radio host, Jillian Escoto has been vocal on air and off about her recent egg freezing journey at HRC Fertility Encino with Dr. David Tourgeman. She is openly eager to get the word out about early female fertility preservation and the options made available for single, working women who may just not be ready to have children yet. Jillian recently sat down for a chat with HRC's wellness coach to tell her egg freezing story and hopefully inspire other single women to take the leap.
Dr. John Norian: What To Consider When Selecting an Egg Donor – HRC Fertility – Bringing Dreams to Life
If you are a couple or individual who is using an egg donor to help create your dream family, there are some important things to think about and to discuss with your IVF physician and egg donor agency. You are ultimately selecting the person who will provide half the genetic makeup of your future child . There are lots of things to pay attention to besides hair and eye color!
Please plan on staying one to two hours with us, including wait time, as you will be spending quality time with both your physician and nurse coordinator.
Getting the proper nutritional support, with both diet and dietary supplements, may be critical to your fertility success.
Discover HRC's state-of-the-art embryology labs, which are at the forefront of reproductive clinical research. Learn about what sets us apart and the processes involved in helping families grow.
HRC Fertility strives to maintain the highest standard of care in reproductive medicine while upholding the highest standards of moral & ethical practices,
Dr. Feinman in HRC’s Encino office performs the X-ray dye test known as a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) as part of our commitment to providing comprehensive care to patients undergoing evaluation and treatment of infertility,
There are many important decisions to make prior to choosing a surrogate. HRC Fertility is here to help you navigate your options.
As you’re going through any fertility treatment, it’s important to know the meaning of the many abbreviations, acronyms and medical words.
Clomid is often a first line treatment for infertility. The goal of Clomid therapy in treating infertility is to induce ovulation.
HRC Fertility is internationally recognized for innovative research and world renowned Fertility Specialists. We have nine convenient SoCal fertility centers to serve you.
Male infertility has been shown, by well-controlled scientific studies, to be present in up to 47 percent of infertile couples.
The Clomid Challenge Test (CCCT) is a sensitive means to measure ovarian reserve and is conducted if a woman's FSH level is 10-15 mIU/mL or the estradiol level is greater than 65 pg/mL.
If you are a woman over 40, your chance of getting pregnant naturally is only about 5 percent per month, according to ASRM. For women ages 40 to 44, 29 percent are infertile, compared to only 15 percent of women ages 30 to 34 and 7 percent of women ages 20 to 24.
With minimal IVF, women who do not produce larger numbers of eggs on higher doses and women with poor egg quality in prior cycles are given Clomid & low doses of injectable hormones to obtain a small number of eggs and avoiding premature ovulation, while avoiding hyperstimulation.
Obese women have a greater incidence of reproductive-related disorders including problems in pregnancy.
The purpose of your initial consultation with us is to evaluate your case as comprehensively as possible and provide you information about your care.
HRC Fertility provides its patients with compassionate care and resourceful options to assist hopeful parents throughout their journey.
By freezing her eggs, a woman is essentially preserving the potential of her eggs for the future. Egg freezing is particularly important for women who undergo therapies, such as cancer chemotherapy or radiation, that will destroy their ovaries.
To speak to a fertility specialist about becoming pregnant with help from fertility treatments, contact HRC Fertility today.
HRC offers a comprehensive program that assesses all of the aspects that may be leading to recurrent pregnancy loss or repeated failed pregnancies.
HRC Fertility and USC Fertility Collaborate to Expand Fertility Care and Research – HRC Fertility – Bringing Dreams to Life
HRC Fertility will now be recognized as an affiliate of Keck Medicine of USC. This collaboration adds new research capabilities and expanded Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship training opportunities, which will be overseen by the Keck School.
HRC presently has one of the largest and most successful Third Party Reproductive Programs in the world.
HRC Fertility offers free webinars and seminars for new and potential patients.
At HRC Fertility, we want to help our patients afford IVF and other specialized treatments through the purchase of one of our many Inclusive Packages available at all HRC clinic locations.
HRC Fertility To Offer Free, Virtual Support Groups For Current Patients, Anyone Considering Fertility Treatment – HRC Fertility – Bringing Dreams to Life
We are excited to announce that our Emotional Wellness Coach Pricila Rodas Hurtado will be hosting two professionally-led Social Support groups. This groups are specially designed for HRC’s current patients and those who have not yet considered fertility treatment.
Fertility tests will be ordered to assess ovarian function including the day 3 hormone evaluation (FSH, LH, E2 and others).
Abnormalities of the uterus can cause infertility by interfering with embryo implantation and fetal growth. Learn how we can help at HRC Fertility.
Fertility treatment costs for most women are lower than you think. IVF costs are most expensive but financing and low-cost programs are available in our Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego clinics.
Approximately 20 percent of women wait until age 35 to start trying to get pregnant, according to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). But when trying to get pregnant, age matters. Even if you feel young in every other way, trying to conceive after age 35 usually takes longer.
Nothing is more disappointing than to achieve pregnancy only to have it end prematurely in miscarriage. Contact HRC Fertility today to learn more.
Dr. Wilcox maintains a large clinical practice in Pasadena, and is recognized for his meticulous approach and high pregnancy rates which is achieved with his treatment protocols, experienced team of nurses and embryologists and partnerships with patients for successful outcomes.
Dr. Chavkin Discusses: What are my options after a failed embryo transfer? – HRC Fertility – Bringing Dreams to Life
Infertility itself can be devastating. Throw in a failed in vitro fertilization (IVF) or embryo transfer, and the whole process can be simply heartbreaking for you and your partner. You may feel lost, at loose ends, and profoundly depressed. But, you aren’t quite ready to give up your dream of growing your family. So what’s next for you and your partner?
Pricila Rodas Hurtado, is a bilingual (Spanish) bicultural Licensed Clinical Social Worker working to provide HRC's patients with wellness support throughout the entire fertility journey. She received her undergraduate degree from California State University, Los Angeles and graduate degree from Azusa Pacific University. With over 8 years of extensive training in the field of mental health, her main focus is delivering culturally, sensitive, trauma informed, and client centered services using evidence-based practices. She incorporates an empathic, practical, spiritual, mind-body, and relational approach to her therapeutic work utilizing strengths and resiliency-based models. Pricila’s, clinical practice is research informed and uses an integrated approach drawing mostly from Client Centered, Cognitive-Behavioral, Solution-Focused, and Attachment perspectives. Pricila has worked with a variety of populations including infants, children, adults, families, couples, and seniors. Pricila is passionate about the provision of mental health services, consultation and advocacy within the community, collaborating with providers, and program development
Traveling to the U.S. for Fertility Treatment, In Vitro Fertilization at HRC – HRC Fertility – Bringing Dreams to Life
With careful planning and coordination with your specialist, it’s often possible to travel domestically and internationally to our offices in Southern California for fertility treatments like IVF, IUI, etc.
Dr. Mickey Coffler practices out HRC Fertility's Carlsbad location and has always felt drawn to helping patients build their families. He also considers it a honor to serve the men and women who serve all of us through their personal sacrifices and commitment to making our country great.
It's important to understand that IVF is simply one type of fertility treatment offered at HRC Fertility. If you are having trouble getting pregnant, there are several types of fertility treatments.
Dr. Diana Chavkin Discusses Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Symptoms and Causes – HRC Fertility – Bringing Dreams to Life
Dr. Diana Chavkin of HRC Fertility discusses the symptoms and causes of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, PCOS.
Dr. Diana Chavkin is a double board-certified fertility specialist specialist who is committed to helping people build families at HRC Fertility's West LA office.
HRC offers gender selection, sometimes referred to as “family balancing” to reduce the possibility of transmitting sex-linked genetic diseases to an offspring in “at risk” couples. HRC Fertility doctors can screen for conditions like Down Syndrome and Trisomy 21 with preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD). Learn more.
HRC Fertility Pasadena has many valuable resources for women and men who are trying to conceive as well as prospective and current patients.
To discuss unexplained fertility with a fertility specialist and learn about the options for treating unexplained infertility, contact HRC Fertility today.
Irregular ovulation can usually be treated effectively with medications unless it is due to reduced ovarian reserve or ovarian failure. Contact us today.
A patient with tubal sterilization may opt for a tubal reversal if she is young & has no other factors causing her infertility. Learn more at HRC Fertility.
PGS is designed to assess whether embryos have the correct amount of genetic material. Genetic material is housed within structures called chromosomes, and when chromosomes are missing or extra, it can lead to improper development and functioning.
HRC Fertility is extremely adept at working with patients remotely while they are being monitored by fertility clinics close to their homes.
Generally, a couple is not considered infertile until they have been trying for six to twelve months without achieving a pregnancy.
When faced with a cancer diagnosis, many patients choose to freeze their eggs, sperm or embryos before undergoing treatment.
- nhs.uk – The NHS website – NHS
- digitalchaabi.com – Best Digital Marketing Company In Hisar | Top Agency Services In Haryana
- aab-marketing.com – AAB Marketing : Agence Communication Référencement International
- highervisibility.com – Digital Marketing Agency: SEO, PPC, Social Media | HigherVisibility
- ivfjunction.com – Best IVF Centre/Clinic in India | Infertility Treatment in India | IVF Junction
- theurethraclinic.com – Best Urologist in Delhi – Dr Vikram Shah Batra
- internationalfertilitycentre.com – Best Fertility Centre in Delhi – Leading IVF Clinic in India
- studymedicine-eurasia.com – Study medicine in Europe at low cost apply now for admission 2021
- antsdigital.in – Digital Marketing Agency in Gurgaon | Branding Solutions | ANTS Digital
- lemon-interactive.fr – Agence web à Lille & Paris : création de site web, UX, SEO, SEA
- hcamidwest.com – Kansas City Hospitals, ERs & Doctors | HCA Midwest
- fertilityclinicarizona.com – Tucson Fertility Clinic | Arizona Center for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- chicagoivf.com – Chicago IVF™ | Top-Rated Fertility Clinics in Illinois & Indiana
- metaeducationindia.com – Study MBBS abroad – Best Education consultant in India
- yellowpages.webindia123.com – Yellow Pages India | Webindia123 Provides a comprehensive directory of yellow pages that connect business online | Free and Sponsored listing for companies in various Indian cities
- truesyd.com.au – Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency – True
- wellspringivfsurrogacy.com – Best IVF Centre in Ahmedabad | Best IVF & Infertility Clinic Ahmedabad
- goup.co.uk – SEO Agency London | London Search Marketing & SEO Company
- fertilitycenterorlando.com – Fertility Center of Orlando | Orlando's Top Rated Fertility Center
- uscfertility.org – USC Fertility – World-Class Fertility Care in Los Angeles
- pnwfertility.com – Pacific NW Fertility | PNWF
- moolchandhealthcare.com – Moolchand | Best hospital chain | Top doctors | Delhi & Agra, India
- ivfauthority.com – In Vitro Fertilization(IVF) One Stop Resources – IVF Authority
- losangelesreproductivecenter.com – Fertility Center Encino, CA – Bakersfield, CA – Los Angeles, CA – Reproductive Health Clinic – Family Planning Center – Los Angeles Reproductive Center
- fertilityiq.com – FertilityIQ: All The Best Fertility Information
- hartfertility.com – North Houston Fertility Clinic
- yelp.com – Restaurants, Dentists, Bars, Beauty Salons, Doctors – Yelp
- fertilitytreatmentcenter.com – Fertility Treatment | Infertility Doctors Phoenix | IVF Arizona | Scottsdale | Phoenix
- enestservices.com – Best Digital Marketing Company in Delhi | Digital marketing services India
- mfcfamily.com – Infertility Clinic In Chicago & NW Indiana – Midwest Fertility Center
- ivf1.com – IVF | Fertility Clinic | Chicago Infertility Specialist – Dr. Randy Morris
- tlcfertility.com – Modern Fertility Clinic in Los Angeles, CA – Tree of Life Center
- it2.tv – Best Google Ranking Expert | #1 SEO Specialist | Zammy Zaif
- atmiaeducation.com – MBBS Abroad Consultants | Atmia Education
- ehealth.eletsonline.com – eHEALTH – The Enterprise of Healthcare
- fertilitytexas.com – Fertility Specialists of Texas – Dallas Fort Worth Fertility Centers
- pomafertility.com – Poma Fertility | Creating Life is Beautiful | Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, WA
- linkedin.com – LinkedIn: Log In or Sign Up
- pixlogix.com – Award Winning Web Services Agency in India, Web Design & Development Company
- uthealthaustin.org – UT Health Austin
- laivfclinic.com – Best Fertility Clinic, Los Angeles – LAIVF Clinic
- delhi-ivf.com – IVF in India : Oldest IVF Clinic in Delhi, India – Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Center
- evermolpro.com – Website Designing Company in Noida – ETPL
- imarkinfotech.com – iMark Infotech Pvt Ltd – Leading IT Service Provider In India
- springerdigital.co.uk – Springer Digital – Digital Marketing Company In Stevenage, Hertfordshire UK
- areinfotech.com – Website Design Company in Ahmedabad, SEO Company in Ahmedabad
- onmanorama.com – Onmanorama | Breaking News | Kerala News | India | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Sports
- rmanetwork.com – Fertility Doctors in NJ, PA, FL, CA | RMA Fertility Clinics
- janiniivf.com – Best IVF Treatment Center in Delhi NCR | IVF Clinic in Delhi
- fertilityjacksonville.com – best infertility clinic in Jacksonville FL GA IVF, best fertility doctors, egg-sperm donor banks